Hello, I'm Ahmad Salah, a senior software engineer with over 4 years of experience in building innovative products for startups, large enterprises, and governments.
My passion is creating products that users love by obsessing over every detail and delivering elegant solutions to humanity's questions.
I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality software on time and within budget. I've worked on various projects, including the Ma'an Abu Dhabi government fundraising platform, Puma eCommerce website, and Avril Supermarché Santé. At Scandiweb, I led a team of 3 and integrated a 3rd-party loyalty system provider in line with set standards. I also redesigned and optimized scandipwa.com, reducing development time by 30% in just two months.
Ready to discuss how I can bring my expertise to your team? Let's schedule a call and explore the possibilities. Click here to book a meeting with me!
Senior Software Engineer @ Nodogoro labs
Outsourced to Safer ManagementYCs21
- Where I lead the Back-End development, building big-data solutions, ETLs, and high-performance APIs. Through my leadership and technical skills, I was able to contribute to the success of the project and ensure that the platforms were reliable and scalable.
Senior Software Engineer @ Link Development
During my time as a Senior Software Engineer at Link Development, I worked on a variety of projects, including the Ma'an Abu Dhabi government fundraising platform and the Ministry of Health and Prevention - UAE.
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Identify, correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs.
- As part of a team of 6+ Engineers, I collaborated effectively to achieve project goals and meet milestones.
- Furthermore, I had the ability to take responsibility for the implementation, quality, and operation of large features, such as an epic-level story or multi-sprint feature.
- I also have experience working with outside data sources and APIs, ensuring seamless integration with third-party platforms.
Senior Software Engineer @ HALLO.CITY
Was responsible for developing the initial version of the app using Laravel and React on AWS. Taking end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of product features, I ensured that the app was user-friendly, reliable, and performed optimally. Through my work, I was able to contribute to the success of the project and create a product that met the needs of its users.
Software Engineer @ Scandiweb
As a Software Engineer at Scandiweb, I led a team of 3 and was responsible for integrating a 3d-party loyalty system provider in line with set standards.
worked on delivering the Puma eCommerce website
I also designed and rolled out an eCommerce website for"Avril Supermarché Santé".
Through collaboration with designers and researchers, I was able to reduce development time by 30% in just two months.
Additionally, I revamped and optimized scandipwa.com
Software Engineer @ ourspark As the CTO, I led and managed a team of 4 and achieved the following results:
- Reduced the app's load time from 8 to 2 seconds, resulting in a 25% increase in in-app user engagement.
- Reduced the bug backlog by 40% in just 2 months.
- Improved flexibility, extensibility, and testability by re-architecting significant portions of the application.
- Implemented a token-based authorization system and successfully rolled it out.
- Designed and implemented CI/CD pipelines for both front-end and back-end using GitHub Actions.
Software Engineer @ inploy
As a CTO, I oversaw the development and direction of software system validation and testing methods. One of my major achievements was implementing a REST API with Caching layer, React SPA, and Dashboard integration with email services. In doing so, I followed a TDD (Test-Driven Development) approach, which allowed me to ensure that the software was reliable, scalable, and met the needs of the end-users.
I'm excited to discuss how I can bring my expertise to your team. Let's schedule a call and explore the possibilities. Click here to book a meeting with me!