I'm Ahmad Salah, a senior software engineer with over four years of experience.
In my most recent role at Safer Management, a YC startup, I led back-end development and focused on creating solutions for handling large volumes of data, building ETL pipelines, and developing high-performance APIs. During my time there, I worked on several applications related to language models, including Essay AI, which detects content generated by GPT, and TIA AI, which assists teachers in lesson planning, quiz generation, and personalized learning for students.
With a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, along with my diverse experience in both corporate and startup environments, I thrive in fast-paced settings. I am confident that my skills and expertise would be a valuable asset to your team.
Looking forward to connecting!
Ready to discuss how I can bring my expertise to your team? Let's schedule a call and explore the possibilities. Click here to book a meeting with me!
Senior Software Engineer @ Nodogoro labs
- Where I lead the Back-End development, building big-data solutions, ETLs, and high-performance APIs. Through my leadership and technical skills, I was able to contribute to the success of the project and ensure that the platforms were reliable and scalable.
Senior Software Engineer @ Link Development
During my time as a Senior Software Engineer at Link Development, I worked on a variety of projects, including the Ma'an Abu Dhabi government fundraising platform and the Ministry of Health and Prevention - UAE.
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Identify, correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs.
- As part of a team of 6+ Engineers, I collaborated effectively to achieve project goals and meet milestones.
- Furthermore, I had the ability to take responsibility for the implementation, quality, and operation of large features, such as an epic-level story or multi-sprint feature.
- I also have experience working with outside data sources and APIs, ensuring seamless integration with third-party platforms.
Senior Software Engineer @ HALLO.CITY
Was responsible for developing the initial version of the app using Laravel and React on AWS. Taking end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of product features, I ensured that the app was user-friendly, reliable, and performed optimally. Through my work, I was able to contribute to the success of the project and create a product that met the needs of its users.
Software Engineer @ Scandiweb
As a Software Engineer at Scandiweb, I led a team of 3 and was responsible for integrating a 3d-party loyalty system provider in line with set standards.
worked on delivering the Puma eCommerce website
I also designed and rolled out an eCommerce website for"Avril Supermarché Santé".
Through collaboration with designers and researchers, I was able to reduce development time by 30% in just two months.
Additionally, I revamped and optimized scandipwa.com
Software Engineer @ ourspark As the CTO, I led and managed a team of 4 and achieved the following results:
- Reduced the app's load time from 8 to 2 seconds, resulting in a 25% increase in in-app user engagement.
- Reduced the bug backlog by 40% in just 2 months.
- Improved flexibility, extensibility, and testability by re-architecting significant portions of the application.
- Implemented a token-based authorization system and successfully rolled it out.
- Designed and implemented CI/CD pipelines for both front-end and back-end using GitHub Actions.
Software Engineer @ inploy
As a CTO, I oversaw the development and direction of software system validation and testing methods. One of my major achievements was implementing a REST API with Caching layer, React SPA, and Dashboard integration with email services. In doing so, I followed a TDD (Test-Driven Development) approach, which allowed me to ensure that the software was reliable, scalable, and met the needs of the end-users.
I'm excited to discuss how I can bring my expertise to your team. Let's schedule a call and explore the possibilities. Click here to book a meeting with me!